Flashing a ROM from the Storage Card on your phone is actually quite easy! You just need to get the .nbh file for the ROM you want to flash to. For most ROM’s you find online, they are a folder with a few files inside (Custom RUU.exe, ErrorBattery.fig etc..)
How To Do It:
1. Find the “RUU_signed.nbh” file for the ROM you desire to upgrade to. (Found in the RUU folder of the ROM)
2. Rename to “RAPHIMG.nbh” (It’s IMG, not ING)
3. Transfer to the root folder of your Storage Card.
4. Turn off Phone completely.
5. Hold down the POWER BUTTON, VOLUME DOWN, and the RESET BUTTON.
6. It should ask you to “Press power button to start update image” – Do it
7. It should have a status bar, and get to 100% in a few minutes.
8. After the Update is complete, hit the reset button or remove battery to boot.
9. It is suggested to always Hard-Reset your Touch Pro after you have flashed to a rom after full initial boot.
Have we helped you? Donate to Fluffy Phones – Anything is appreciated.