Set custom text message ringtone for Windows Mobile Phone:
1. Copy the MP3 or Wav file.
2. Open the File Explorer.
3. Navigate to My Device > Windows.
4. Paste the sound file.
5. Open All Settings >Personal > Sounds & Notifications.
6. Tap the “Notifications” tab.
7. Select “Messaging: New text message” from the “Event” drop-down box.
8. Find your sound in the “Play sound” dropdown box and click it.
9. Click Ok. This will save the setting.
10. Don’t forget to turn up your volume!
If you’re interested in custom text ringtones, then I’m guessing you may also be interested in the MP3 Trimmer Tool.
Have we helped you? Donate to Fluffy Phones – Anything is appreciated.