These simple instructions will also work for Alltel, Cellular South, Bell, MTS, and Telus CDMA Touch Diamond Devices.
If you have a GSM device do NOT follow the instructions below. Following the instructions below will ruin all GSM Devices.
***WARNING: The instructions below are likely to remove the information & contacts currently stored on your Touch Diamond.
How To Do It:
2. Make sure you have the .NET Framework 3.5 installed on your machine.
(Download .NET Framework 3.5 | You can check if you already have the .NET Framework 3.5 by going to My Computer > Uninstall or change a program. Then look for “Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5″ in the programs list.)
3. Plug in your Touch Diamond and verify that it is connected via ActiveSync. If an ActiveSync graphic dialogue box pops-up, simply ignore it.
4. Download the Diamond Unlocker application.
5. Unzip Diamond_Unlocker.Rar (How Do I Unzip a folder?)
6. After unzipping the folder, find Diamond_Unlocker.exe and run this file by double-clicking it. (Make sure your device is plugged in to the computer and you have an ActiveSync connection with it.)
7. Follow the instructions that the Unlocker application provides from this point on.
8. Your screen will change color.
9. The device will restart.
10. Your device is unlocked!
Verify the device is unlocked:
You can verify that your device has been successfully unlocked by following these 5 steps:
1. Turn the device off
2. Hold down the Power Button & Volume-Down button at the same time.
3. If you have unlocked the device successfully it will say “SECURITY UNLOCKED”.
5. To get off of this screen, soft-reset your device by inserting the stylus tip into the reset hole under the hard cover of your diamond.
For Used Devices:
1. Hard Reset your diamond before performing the unlock operation. (How Do I Hard Reset My Sprint Diamond?)
2. See steps 1-10 above.
If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comments section below!
Have we helped you? Donate to Fluffy Phones – Anything is appreciated.